Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Abnormal...


The path that laid so flat in front of me
My mind was there in company of thee
At that corner which is little distant away
I saw my shadow, moving along all my way

The path was clear, so as my stupid mind
Thanks to lord, Its all because of Your kind
Life, which I thought, not playing any cons
This time it forgot all those wild turns

Then I saw, what I thought a prickly thorn
My shadow told me its just a beautiful crown
So I picked up that, which said to be a crown
We might have picked, what someone had thrown

No one nearby,not even the gentle breeze
Just me and my shadow, moving at a brisk pace
Then I saw saw her, and I heard the sweet whisper
Cool breeze begin to flow, to melt our own despair

The magic had started, with her sudden arrrival
She may be the last one who decides our survival
The waves of inspiration, that flows into our heart
She is the angel, who'll take us in her magic cart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home